- About Us
Blue Valley Crematory
Lauber-Moore Funeral Homes and it's predecessor Moore's Funeral Homes have always been proud to provide quality cemetery monuments for our clients. We continue to offer quality "custom" designed monuments and to provide first class memorials with an unheard of "Satisfaction Guarantee".
For those of you who have purchased a Rock of Ages product and wish to match that special branded product, we will continue to have the availability to match those monuments for you as well as honor any and all warranties.
We understand that your family, like many, may wish to have your memorial highly personalized so that it will hold a special meaning. We continue to be one of only a few monument retailers able to provide your family with a "custom" memorial, unique in design, style and architectural character. We will ensure that your memorial is designed to reflect your family's unique spirit, so future generations will be able to treasure fond memories forever.
Colors range from glowing white to deepest black and include a wide variety of warm earth tones, soft rose and mauve tones and classic grays. This is why we are proud to be able to offer you and your family a full line of memorials (whether a small simple grave site marker or a very unique family monument or an above ground mausoleum for one or for the family.
We pride ourselves on the industry's best guarantee. We strive to provide the best value for the dollars invested at a budget decided by you, the purchaser.
Grief comes because we love Love never fails and grief is only an expression for the monument of that love - Fr. James Cooper
1. Best to clean on a cloudy day. Never clean when the surface of the stone is hot.
2. Must have ample supply of cold water for washing and rinsing.
3. Always start cleaning at the bottom and work up; not from the top down.
4. Always check for abnormalities such as something loose, etc. Call us if needed.
5. Take precautions to protect grass and shrubbery if necessary. Place paper bags, etc. around base to absorb water.
6. Use a natural bristle brush always. May have to scrub numerous times. Scrub the monument with a mild detergent that DOES NOT contain an oil base. One recommended product is "Bon Ami" due to its non-abrasive property. (Ivory or Dawn detergents also work).
7. Never allow solution to dry on the stone. If the surface is large, do a small area at a time, keeping area wet to avoid streaking. Always rinse the cleaning solution off the stone with plenty of water. Wash out brush frequently while cleaning. Always final rinse and let dry out completely.
8. May use "Windex" or similar product for the final shining.
9. For a simple cleaning, or if you need just to touch up the dust, use "Windex" or a similar product.